WHO WE ARE
Global Safety Resources is an owner-managed and health and safety,risk management company. Since we started operating in April 2006, we have focussed on providing health, safety and environmental management services for companies, both big and small. We operate from offices in Johannesburg.
Our offering is based on a;
- thorough understanding of your needs.
- Fundamental research driven process.
- Well considered and consistent risk management programme.
- Commitment to global standards and international best practice in our investment process and operations.
- And team of talented and experienced professionals.
Global Safety Resources is a project management firm that is committed to the continuous development of the communities in which we operate. We assist companies with our corporate social responsibility(CSI) programmes. This programme structure and support to specific community upliftment projects.
WE FOCUS ON
- Aligning CSI programmes with their core business.
- Education and development.
- Ad-hoc community projects
- Responsible for leading, development and implementation of the Group`s communication strategy including key messaging regarding the project.
- We take responsibility for directing the organisation`s internal communications programmes including written material, direct mail and web site content on the project.
- We would chair, nowhere necessary, and manages the relevant communication forum for the project.
- Develop, recommends and implements annual communication plans.
- Develop, organises and directs communication programs which support strategic employee and communication objectives.
- Responsible for the provision of value-added communication services to divisions and promotes a high-quality.
- Provides leadership regarding the development and positioning of the company`s brand.
- Partners with the Group Finance team in the design, layout and content of the company Intergrated Report.
- Prepares speeches, presentations and other related documents for senior management when they are required to address internal and external stakeholders and/or represent the Group.